About Me

Traveling the country, United States

Sunday, July 19, 2015

New Bern, Days 3-7

Wednesday - Sunday, 7/16-19/2015
New Bern, NC

I know, I know, I have not been good this week about posting.  Sorry, but we haven't been doing much during the day.  Bill washed the rig and that takes about 3 days to do.  I worked on our schedule for the trip back to Calif.  I think I finally got that figured out.

We have been going over to visit the family every other night.  We don't want them to get bored with us!  Ha Ha.  It is really good to see everyone.

We did hear back from the RV repair place.  They want us to come in Monday morning at 10;00.  We extended our stay one week so we will be here for a total of three weeks.  That should be enough time to get everything taken care of.

We haven't done any exploring yet but do plan on going to the Tryon Palace and doing some driving around.  I have to get some blood work done this next week but that is the only necessity.

On Sunday we went out on Bryant's boat and went crabbing.  The guys caught at least a dozen blue crabs and there were a number of big ones in the batch.



We had a good day out on the water.  It was warm but standing in the water with the breeze blowing was nice.

So this next week we plan on doing more things so I will post more.  Until then, have a good day.

No comments: