About Me

Traveling the country, United States

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Candler, NC Day 3

Saturday, 8/15/2015
Candler, NC

We didn't do much as we did what we planned to do yesterday.  We did look up the local farmer's market and went there.  They had a lot of stands selling fruits and veggies.  I bought some tomatoes, peaches, corn and a watermelon.  There were a number of buildings and a bunch of them you could just drive up to or in to.  If you did a lot of canning you could easily have bought all the fruit and veggies you wanted.  They were selling great big bags of corn on the cob for $9!  Too bad I don't have the room for all that.

It rained most of the rest of the day so we were stuck inside.  I got a couple of loads of laundry done.  I fixed tacos for dinner.  It has been awhile since we had those.  I get tired of the same thing over and over.  I keep looking at recipes on Pinterest so I should try some of those.

That is all for today.  We head out again tomorrow morning to Pigeon Forge.


No comments: