About Me

Traveling the country, United States

Monday, November 02, 2015

New lifestyle begins

Monday, 11/2/2015
Yorba Linda, CA

So we are almost finished moving back into the house.  We have a few things we still need to bring in from the RV but we are basically done.  Our 2 year adventure begins now.  The kids have completed their move to Ohio and are settling in there.  So far they enjoy it.  Rory seems to be adapting well.  Lola still misses the family but she is also settling in.

I am in the process of getting all the paperwork completed.  California requires us to take the written test to get a drivers license.  We have an appointment for that.  We plan on having AAA do the registrations.  I have to get the Suzuki smog checked first.  We spent a good portion of yesterday logging into all of our accounts and changing the address there.  I hope we caught everything.  Guess I will find out soon.

Our rig is in storage on base at Seal Beach.  We will have to bring it to the house to load and unload for our camping trips.  That will be interesting.  I bet I forget to pack something every month.

I won't be posting all the time since we will just be doing everyday things here.  I hope you come back once in awhile to check our blog and see what is up.  We have two years to decide if we are moving somewhere else or moving back into the RV.  We will see how it goes.

No comments: