About Me

Traveling the country, United States

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Effingham, IL

Monday, 6/27/2016
Effingham, IL

I am being really good at picking the wrong campground. I called the campground I picked and got some guys voicemail. Either the place is closed or the owners need to change their voicemail. I looked up another campground while we traveled down the road. We did stop at a rest area to let Lola out to walk around a bit. 

We stopped at Camp Lakewood in Effingham, IL. We stopped here with T and L back in 2012. We were parked right next to the building as it is the only satellite friendly site. There was an ad for someone to wash your rig for $120. We arranged for him to come early tomorrow morning. We will finally get the rig clean. 

We decided to unhook the car and go to Cracker Barrel for dinner. It was just up the road. It was a good meal as always and I had a lot of mine left over. Lunch tomorrow!

We just kinda chilled and I double checked with the campground for tomorrow. I wanted to make sure they had sewers. Well, they have sewers but only 30 amp electricity. I decided to look for a different place. I think we will head to the Yogi Bear park in Knightstown  

So that was our day. Hope you had a good one.



No comments: