About Me

Traveling the country, United States

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Nothing much going on

Tuesday, 6/27/2017
Havelock, NC
MCAS Cherry Point

Not much on the schedule today.  We did take a drive down to Morehead City and Best Buy.  I picked up the cable I wanted for the printer so now I don't have to be on our wifi to print anything.  We also drove around for a bit to check everything out.  Not much has changed.  A few new places on the highway.

Back at the rig we just kicked back.  I got the info I was waiting for from the Rustlers so that I can do the monthly books and spent some time working on that.

We had turkey cutlets for dinner along with some fresh corn on the cob.  I am so glad summer is here and the fruits and veggies are good again.

Short post today.  I keep forgetting to take pictures of the campground so will do that tomorrow.

No comments: