About Me

Traveling the country, United States

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Saturday - Tuesday

Sat - Tues, 7/8-7/11/2017
Havelock, NC
MCAS Cherry Point

Wow, I didn't realize I hadn't posted in awhile.  Guess it is easy to get out of the habit.  We visited the kids a few times during this period.  We also took the entire family out to dinner at Outback on Sunday.  That was a good time.  Bill and I saw Cars 3 at the movies.  Really liked that.

My dad's birthday was on Tuesday so I called and talked to him for a bit.  Miss seeing them but I guess I will have to get used to that after we move.

Talked to Terry and Lydia about their new place.  They are getting excited about getting their stuff moved in and making it their own place.

We have discovered a couple of new to us little mom & pop diners that are pretty good.  They appear to be local hangouts and the food was good.

We have spent a lot of time on Realtor.com looking at places to buy in Ohio.  We really need to settle on a budget and line some up for us to see when we get there.

It is still raining and I think I am growing fins!

That is all for now.  Bye

No comments: