About Me

Traveling the country, United States

Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Nashville, TN Day 2

Monday, 8/31/2015
Nashville, TN

The weather was nice today so it made our day of doing little jobs a pleasure.  First we headed over to Camping World.  One of our sewer hoses broke yesterday as Bill was putting them away.  We picked up a few things including a new shower head.  Oxygenics has a new one that I liked.  The lever to turn the water off and on is easy to operate, which the old one wasn't.

Since it was about noon when we left Camping World we stopped at the Santa Fe Cattle Company just down the street on Music Valley Drive.  I had fajitas and Bill had a hot roast beef sandwich.  The food was good.  I had the combo of chicken and steak fajitas and the steak was very tender.  I would absolutely order a steak there.

After that we headed over to get my hair cut.  It has been awhile so I really needed one.  The lady there did a good job.  Good thing there was a Harbor Freight in the same shopping center so Bill had something to do.

Our last stop was at Walmart to get groceries and things.  I had a list and we got everything on it.

Since we had such a big lunch we really didn't want dinner so we went over to Dairy Queen and had ice cream for dinner.  Yummy!

We noticed there were a lot of little gnats flying around.  Guess that means we won't be opening the doors and windows much.  It is getting hot again and that will mean the air has to be on.  Good thing we don't pay a separate electric bill.

So that was today.  I hope you have a good day.

No comments: