About Me

Traveling the country, United States

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Mon-Wed goings on

Mon-Wed, 7/24-7/26/2017
Dayton, OH
Wright-Patterson AFB

We stayed home on Monday to recover from the weekend.  I updated my list of houses so that I dropped the ones we didn't like and put them in the order we do like them.  Then we just messed around the rest of the day looking at internet sites and more houses.  I contacted a couple of real estate people to see if we could get into some of the houses.

Tuesday afternoon we drove over to watch Rory at his swim lessons.  He is getting to be pretty good.  He enjoys swimming a lot.  We are going to have to arrange a visit to the pool here one base one day.
I had put pork ribs in the crockpot so that is what we had for dinner when we got home.  I spent part of the day updating the books for the Rustlers.

Wednesday we took Rory and Aimee out to the movies.  We saw Despicable Me 3.  It was cute and funny.  We all really enjoyed it.  The weather has been nice for the last few days but it is suppose to start raining again on Thursday.  That will determine what else we do this week.

I need to spend some time getting laundry done in the next day or so.  Fun.

That is all for now.  Bye

No comments: