About Me

Traveling the country, United States

Monday, April 03, 2023

Spring break

 4/03/2023 Monday

Rory has this week off school so we decided to take him to Ohio Caverns. It is about an hour north of us.  They have multiple tours but right. Oh they only have the winter tour open.  You go down 34 steps, an hour tour, then up 60 steps.  We are getting old, those 60 steps were hard!  I had to stop half way up to let others pass then finished at the end of the group.  It is not my knees that bother me but my getting out of breath.  Rory said he had a good time and would go back.  I think he wants his parents to go with him. We bought a picture of the three of us.  Aimee is going to scan it and send it to me so I will post it later, if I remember.  We bought him a bag of rocks he picked. I was surprised at how many rocks he was able to cram in that little bag.  Before we got to the caverns we decided to eat lunch first as the monster child is used to eating at 11:30 due to school. We found a little cafe in town and ate there. He devoured a hamburger and fries, Bill had a pulled pork sandwich and I had French toast. It was good. Here are the pictures I took. 
















No comments: